About Me

My photo
Wellington, Ohio, United States

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My Shopping Spree

My best friend from my younger days, is having her second baby. A boy. So I bought several things to send her. Hope she doesnt see this before she gets her package. hehe
Thought Id share what I purchased. I have gotten everything but one item(its on its way) and I must say everything I bought is awesome! Thank you to all the sellers I purchased from!

For Baby
Giraffe Snuggle Pal Blanket from mamaziel



For Mommy
Handmade Lavender Set from SoapGeeks



PeePee Covers from aquiltedtreasure



For Daddy
Daddy Diaper Tool Belt from dcreations



For The New Big Brother
Big Brother Toddler Tee from roslynscloset



Poky Little Puppy Book and Puppet Set from MFcrafts



Card
Onesie Card from moderncard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE GIFTS!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM!! AND USE EM!! :-)
LOVE, CARRIE